Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What’s the best thing you’ve got going on in your life at the moment?

User Profile: lueurspace
lueurspace May 12th, 2021

You can't give your life more time, so give the time you have, more life.

10
User Profile: sia1325
sia1325 May 15th, 2021

@lueurspace Hello Lueur! thank you for making this thread (:

For me, it would be my lovely dog (:Red heart

1 reply
User Profile: lueurspace
lueurspace OP May 22nd, 2021

@sia1325

Aw, I am glad to hear that Sia, I am sure your dog is lovely! Thank you for sharing!

You can't give your life more time, so give the time you have, more life.

load more
May 20th, 2021

@lueurspace

What’s the best thing you’ve got going on in your life at the moment?

Going back to church, learning more and living by my religious beliefs, the hope that my faith gives me, and a wonderful therapist that is working so kindly with me.

1 reply
User Profile: lueurspace
lueurspace OP May 22nd, 2021

@Amelia2324

I am glad you are able to go back to Church now! I know how important it can feel to stay connected and hold your religious beliefs close. I am super happy to know you've got hope, faith, and even a wonderful therapist who is helping you! Great to hear from you, Amelia, thank you!

You can't give your life more time, so give the time you have, more life.

1 reply
May 23rd, 2021

@lueurspace

Thanks lueurspace! May I ask you, what is the best thing that you have going on or for you in your life right now? I'd love to hear from you also, if you would like to share.

Thank you so much for your kind threads you have given us, and your great support in them.

1 reply
User Profile: lueurspace
lueurspace OP May 23rd, 2021

@Amelia2324

Aw it's so sweet of you to ask me! Thank you so much.

I think for me the best thing that I have going on is taking time to self-reflect and truly listen to my inner voice. It has been hard getting to this point, but slowly and steadily I am getting better with it!

You are super duper kind, Amelia! Stay sweet always Red heart *sending you hugs*

You can't give your life more time, so give the time you have, more life.

1 reply
May 23rd, 2021

@lueurspace

So glad you are now taking time for that for yourself!

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Satonis
Satonis May 22nd, 2021

My business. I started a reiki practice about 3 months ago and it's successful. It's making a profit and I'm truly happy to see my hard work, time, energy, and effort paying off. And it allows me to help others and support them on their own healing journeys. And that's beautiful.

1 reply
User Profile: lueurspace
lueurspace OP May 23rd, 2021

@Satonis

Woohoo, Satonis! I am so happy to know your business is going well. *high fives* I am happy to know you are making a profit and your hard work, time, energy, and efforts - all are paying off! You are truly so kind to want to help and support others on their own healing journeys. Your response was really sweet, and way to go, Satonis! Trophy You are doing awesome!

You can't give your life more time, so give the time you have, more life.

1 reply
User Profile: Satonis
Satonis May 26th, 2021

@lueurspace Thank you, that truly means a lot to me.

load more
load more