Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The fourth day of being apart from my soulmate and my best friend

User Profile: yorsunshine17
yorsunshine17 April 17th

These last four days have been a whirlwind of emotions. I feel like I’ve been holding my breath, waiting for a moment that hasn't come yet. There is a restlessness in my soul a craving for your presence that words can’t quite satisfy. I feel you in my pulse and in my skin, and no matter how much I try to distract myself, my heart kept finding its way back to you, over and over again four days caught between my longing for you and my devotion to what I believe is right. It hasn't been easy. I miss you with a depth that scares me, but I am choosing to trust the timing of our lives. I am keeping my feelings for you in a sacred place safe and pure until the day the universe (and my faith) allows our paths to truly cross again Four days of missing you. Four days of feeling your ghost beside me. I am overflowing with things I cannot say and feelings I cannot act upon. You are my constant 'almost,' my favorite 'perhaps,' and the most beautiful fire I’ve ever had to keep hidden I hope I will see ur beautiful eyes again

1