Recently my cat has died and i can't help myself but cry over it all the time
My cat named "Pimpek Sadełko" (Pimpek The Fat) has recently died, for 4 whole days i have been searching for him and as it turns out he hid in a trench and died there, i can't get over him. Every time i look at a picture of him, my eyes fill with tears and i start crying, i keep thinking about my poor little baby. He's been with me for 11 whole years, he always made me feel better by just being his own cat self but he's died and i have the thoughts of doing that myself and seeing him in heaven. I miss my poor little baby :(
@thoughtfulIdea3739 I'm so sorry for your loss. Nothing can ever prepare us for these moments. To lose him in such a way is heartbreaking. This is such a good picture of him! He looks very well taken care of and very loved. He was with you for so long.
Our worlds often revolve around our furry little friends and when we lose them, it shatters our world and leaves us reeling.
I'm sorry you're hurting so much right now. Maybe there's something you can do (when you feel up to it of course) Maybe a collage of your favorite pictures of her or a little cat statue somewhere. Maybe with time your heart will feel ready to have another furry friend. A little someone who needs a good loving home. Pimpek may even be the one that sends that new friend your way 💜
He'll be waiting for you when that time comes but he wouldn't want you to do something to rush that meeting.
.
@mytwistedsoul Thank you for your support ❤ It means alot
@thoughtfulIdea3739 You're welcome 💜 I hope the day treats you kindly and I'm sending you light and love 💜
What a beautiful cat. My dog is dying and I feel so scared. Please know that you are not alone in your grief.
@mustluvdogs I'm so sorry about your dog. It's so hard losing a furry friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you both 💜
@thoughtfulIdea3739 I so sorry you are sad. Is so sad. 😔 Please don't think that. You so important and need live here. You see your cat one day. I pray for you. 🙏
If you in crisis thinking so sad thoughts, here is link for you. Be ok safe, ok?
