Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Livings Icebreaker Fun~ 6/8/26 (Choose Your Beach) 🏖️

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean June 8th

HEY EVERYONE~ 

Welcome to Healthy Livings Icebreaker Fun~ 🏝️ (Summer Editions)


☀️A day at the Beach serves as “nature’s ultimate therapy”, scientifically proven to “Lower Stress Hormones, Boost Mood, & Improve Sleep~

img-8128_1780951291.jpeg

QUESTION:

WHICH ONE WOULD BE “YOUR” FAVORITE WAY TO SPEND A DAY AT YHE BEACH?! 🏖️ 

9
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 9th

@PoliteOcean

Beach five for me 🥰

I need a bit of action 😁💚

sesame-street.gif

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 9th

@Amanda84

😮 Sounds like you’re the adventurous type? 🤿 😊

Thanks for sharing! 

water-sports-flip.gif

load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 9th

I’m definitely a Cross between #2 & #4! 

(Get rid of the book)~ 

🏖️🌊🏝️

beach-chair.gif


User Profile: Alice80808
Alice80808 June 9th

@PoliteOcean

Beach 2 ! 

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 9th

@Alice80808

Sounds like you like relaxation like me~ 😊🌊

Thanks for sharing! 

load more

Beach 1

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 9th

@lovingNorth3372

Sounds like you might be A seashell 🐚 Hunter (with your shell bag)? 

(I love looking for shells. As long as I don’t have to look too hard that is).. lol 

Thanks for sharing 🌊

load more
User Profile: Woo331
Woo331 June 9th

@PoliteOcean I am at beach 1 for sure! Need that shell bag! 🐚

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 9th

@Woo331

Nice! 

Definitely fun to collect shells 🐚😊🌊

Thanks for sharing with us! 

load more