Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Am _____ (Use last letter as first letter)

November 10th, 2022

We can be many things at a time.

It's human to feel different at different times too.

math-hangover.gif


And that's why there could be manyyyyy words that can fill the following blank.

'I Am ____'

Reply to the last person. Fill the blank with word(s), that starts with the last letter of their message.

(If you can't think of something, type 'I am ' followed by the last letter of their message and let your auto-complete fill the rest.)

example:
person X: I am sure I will heal
person Y: I am lucky
person Z: I am yoohooo!


Let's get the thread started with

I am Healthy


437
User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 March 15th, 2023

I am going to Paris

User Profile: Rubylistens22
Rubylistens22 March 15th, 2023

I am shy 🙈

2 replies
March 17th, 2023

@Rubylistens22 you are shy? @summershy is also shy. You both can start walking together with @lauren1989 to Paris 😃

1 reply
User Profile: Rubylistens22
Rubylistens22 March 17th, 2023

@DonaldDrape

haha that would actually be fun😂

load more
load more
User Profile: hardworkingHuman4356
hardworkingHuman4356 March 16th, 2023

i am haha f u n n y

User Profile: SpringPariah
SpringPariah March 17th, 2023

I am yearning for the light at the end of the tunnel.

3 replies
User Profile: memyselfandmoth
memyselfandmoth March 17th, 2023

@SpringPariah I am lonely...

2 replies
March 17th, 2023

@memyselfandmoth I am lending you my teddy bear

1 reply
User Profile: memyselfandmoth
memyselfandmoth March 17th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

:') Thank you. I needed 1.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: limegreenSpruce5425
limegreenSpruce5425 March 17th, 2023

I am really excited that my birthday is next week but I am also kinda nervous that I have to go to school on my birthday

3 replies
User Profile: butterlycow
butterlycow March 17th, 2023

@limegreenSpruce5425

I am yogurt (?) Happy birthday! It's ok to be at school for your birthday, you can celebrate it during your weekend or at the end of the day! Hugs :)


3 replies
User Profile: limegreenSpruce5425
limegreenSpruce5425 March 17th, 2023

@butterlycow but I have to take a test on my birthday. that's why I am nervous😭 also, I am planning to have a party on a Saturday so that I can celebrate with friends and family.

2 replies
User Profile: butterlycow
butterlycow March 17th, 2023

@limegreenSpruce5425 ah i see, for the test if you're ready then it's useless to stress and if you're not you still have time to study so it's useless to stress, and if you don't have time to study then it's also useless to stress <3 it's gonna be alright, focus on the birthday and on your party :)

you can use some techniques to reduce stress tho because i know it's not so easy

March 18th, 2023

@limegreenSpruce5425 I am yayyyy 🤗 sure that it'll all be good

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: hardworkingHuman4356
hardworkingHuman4356 March 17th, 2023

@DonaldDraper i am terrrified

2 replies
March 18th, 2023

@hardworkingHuman4356 I am definitely understanding that. But whatever it is, it will pass ❤️

User Profile: limegreenSpruce5425
limegreenSpruce5425 March 18th, 2023

@hardworkingHuman4356 I wish you nothing but the best with whatever you're terrified of.

load more
User Profile: Loyalcup142636
Loyalcup142636 March 18th, 2023

I am positive in a future of happiness

User Profile: empathicPanda9436
empathicPanda9436 March 18th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

i am greatful

March 20th, 2023

@DonaldDraper I am trying to get through the tough times in life.

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo March 20th, 2023

I am realizing what no longer belongs in my life.