Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Am _____ (Use last letter as first letter)

November 10th, 2022

We can be many things at a time.

It's human to feel different at different times too.

math-hangover.gif


And that's why there could be manyyyyy words that can fill the following blank.

'I Am ____'

Reply to the last person. Fill the blank with word(s), that starts with the last letter of their message.

(If you can't think of something, type 'I am ' followed by the last letter of their message and let your auto-complete fill the rest.)

example:
person X: I am sure I will heal
person Y: I am lucky
person Z: I am yoohooo!


Let's get the thread started with

I am Healthy


437
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 June 1st, 2023

I am passing my day with mediocrity.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 June 11th, 2023

I'm yelling to change my thoughts.

I'm yelling I'm good.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 September 9th, 2023

I am ready for making a change.

User Profile: limegreenSpruce5425
limegreenSpruce5425 September 10th, 2023

I am excited to see how the tie-dye tote bags my cousin and I made will look after I wash them.

1 reply
User Profile: RipeCranberry88
RipeCranberry88 September 26th, 2023

@limegreenSpruce5425


I am making tea and toast. And, smiling.


:)

load more
User Profile: dona14
dona14 October 10th, 2023

I am finally ready to move on and heal

User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity October 10th, 2023

I am living in the best version of myself

2 replies
User Profile: RipeCranberry88
RipeCranberry88 October 25th, 2023

@SirenOfSerenity

That's about as good as you can do.

Nice work buddy.

:)

1 reply
User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity October 25th, 2023

@RipeCranberry88 Thank you 🥲

load more
load more
User Profile: 4Jasmine
4Jasmine October 16th, 2023

I am Y: Each day we have new opportunities to make a difference for good in our own lives, as well as in the lives of others.😊

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 October 31st, 2023

I am super amazing. 

User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture November 4th, 2023

 I am supportive 

User Profile: stars4stripes
stars4stripes November 4th, 2023

I am extremely happy 

1 reply
User Profile: SammyLouise
SammyLouise November 4th, 2023

@stars4stripes

I'm glad you are happy :)

I am young-at-heart <3

load more