Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

ICEBREAKER FUN: HALLOWEEN ICEBREAKERS!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean October 31st, 2023

HEY EVERYONE!

HAPPY & HEALTHY "HALLOWEEN"!...

IT'S TIME FOR SOME HALLOWEEN ICEBREAKER FUN! 🎃👻🌛


image_1698719066.png image_1698719154.png


1.) What's your Most Favorite 'Scary' Movie?!

2.) What is the "Creepiest or Scariest" sound to you?!

3.) If you have a pet, do you dress them up for Halloween?

4.) If you could only pick "One" candy/treat to eat, what would it be?!

5.) Do you prefer "Sweet or Sour" candy?!

6.) Would you prefer a "Hayride or a Cornmaze"?!

7.) What freaks you out more, "Spiders or Bats"?!

8.) Do you prefer "Face paint or Mask"?!

9.) Watch "Halloween Movies OR Tell Scary Ghost Stories"?!

10.) If you had no choice, would you prefer to have "Bat wings OR Vampire Fangs"?!

10
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 31st, 2023

1.) What's your Most Favorite 'Scary' Movie?!... Hmm... I have many and LOVE the classics!... But, perhaps "The 6th Sense" & "Night of the Living Dead", since I like Ghost & Zombie movies.

2.) What is the "Creepiest or Scariest" sound to you?!....Creaking Floor boards when I'm alone!

3.) If you have a pet, do you dress them up for Halloween?....Absolutely! I dress him up as a little pumpkin! lol

4.) If you could only pick "One" candy/treat to eat, what would it be?!....Probably a "Snickers" candy bar. 

5.) Do you prefer "Sweet or Sour" candy?!....Sweet!

6.) Would you prefer a "Hayride or a Cornmaze"?!....Hayrides! (I don't like mazes)

7.) What freaks you out more, "Spiders or Bats"?!....Probably Bats, but depends on the size of the Spider! lol

8.) Do you prefer "Face paint or Mask"?!....Neither... I don't like my face being covered. 

9.) Watch "Halloween Movies OR Tell Scary Ghost Stories"?!....BOTH!!! Double the fun!

10.) If you had no choice, would you prefer to have "Bat wings OR Vampire Fangs"?!....Bat Wings!...Then I could fly!

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 31st, 2023

@PoliteOcean you dress up your pet😂😂😂😂 I don't think my bunny would appreciate me dressing him up😂😂 I'd choose hay ride to, those things look fun ❤❤

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 31st, 2023

@PoliteOcean definitely bat wings😁 I don't need a mask it face paint! Not to brag, but I don't need to dress up to look scary🎃 telling scary stories, and best Halloween treat🤔🤔icecream 😁❤ merry pumpkin day ❤ oh and I'm terrified of hairy scary (spider) 😱

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 31st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 creepiest sound🤔🤔🤔 warewolf 

load more
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 October 31st, 2023

1.) What's your Most Favorite 'Scary' Movie?!

This is a TV show and not a movie, but I'm watching Over the Garden Wall right now, and it's pretty scary at times. 

2.) What is the "Creepiest or Scariest" sound to you?!

The sound of a door opening when you're home alone

3.) If you have a pet, do you dress them up for Halloween?

I don't have a pet. 

4.) If you could only pick "One" candy/treat to eat, what would it be?!

Milky Ways :D

5.) Do you prefer "Sweet or Sour" candy?!

Sweet!

6.) Would you prefer a "Hayride or a Cornmaze"?!

Cornmaze!! I went to my first one last year, and it was awesome! I'd love to go to another :)

7.) What freaks you out more, "Spiders or Bats"?!

Bats! They can carry rabies and all sorts of other diseases!! 

8.) Do you prefer "Face paint or Mask"?!

Mask! I don't like the feeling of stuff on my face; it feels too heavy.

9.) Watch "Halloween Movies OR Tell Scary Ghost Stories"?!

Tell scary ghost stories 👻

10.) If you had no choice, would you prefer to have "Bat wings OR Vampire Fangs"?!

Bat wings! It would be cool to fly! 

User Profile: nordurnStar
nordurnStar October 31st, 2023
1.) What's your Most Favorite 'Scary' Movie?!

Låt den rätte komma in, or Let the Right One In! It is Swedish so I had to see it with subtitles but it was great. 

2.) What is the "Creepiest or Scariest" sound to you?!

Knocking on the door. Especially loud or prolonged. 

3.) If you have a pet, do you dress them up for Halloween?

We don't, but if we did I might! We don't really have Halloween here but it would be a funny excuse. 

4.) If you could only pick "One" candy/treat to eat, what would it be?!

Deli bars or Haslerky! I like licorice. 

5.) Do you prefer "Sweet or Sour" candy?!

I think sweet. 

6.) Would you prefer a "Hayride or a Cornmaze"?!

I love mazes! 

7.) What freaks you out more, "Spiders or Bats"?!

Spiders, but both are better than other bugs. 

8.) Do you prefer "Face paint or Mask"?!

Mask. I have never successfully had my face painted without it getting in my hair 😄

9.) Watch "Halloween Movies OR Tell Scary Ghost Stories"?!

I think movies would be less scary to me! I scare too easy for either, really. 

10.) If you had no choice, would you prefer to have "Bat wings OR Vampire Fangs"?!

Vampire fangs, definitely. 
User Profile: niceSea1350
niceSea1350 October 31st, 2023

@nordurnStar  Let the Right One In was about the little boy befriending the neighbor vampire girl that no one knew was a vampire, right?  That was a bizarre movie, but I LOVED it, if that is the one you are talking about.  😄

Thank you all for the tv and movie suggestions.  I just made chicken pasta for dinner and now I am going to sit and choose from the suggestions here.  

Have a THRILLING (and safe!) evening, everyone! 🥳

michael-jackson-thriller.gif

User Profile: nordurnStar
nordurnStar October 31st, 2023

@niceSea1350 Yes, that is the one! I loved it as well 😊

load more
load more
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence October 31st, 2023

@PoliteOcean 

Hi Ocean! 💙

I don't like scary things, so i can't participate to your post but it's good you made a thread to entertain people that celebrate Halloween 👻 


User Profile: Irini
Irini October 31st, 2023

@PoliteOcean

1.) What's your Most Favorite 'Scary' Movie?! Thriller

2.) What is the "Creepiest or Scariest" sound to you?! Crows

3.) If you have a pet, do you dress them up for Halloween? No

4.) If you could only pick "One" candy/treat to eat, what would it be?! Twix

5.) Do you prefer "Sweet or Sour" candy?! Sweet

6.) Would you prefer a "Hayride or a Cornmaze"?! Both!

7.) What freaks you out more, "Spiders or Bats"?! Both!

8.) Do you prefer "Face paint or Mask"?! Face paint

9.) Watch "Halloween Movies OR Tell Scary Ghost Stories"?! Both!

10.) If you had no choice, would you prefer to have "Bat wings OR Vampire Fangs"?! Bat wings : )