Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your "comfort" food?

User Profile: goldenLion1121
goldenLion1121 January 31st, 2023

What's your comfort food? What drink makes you feel calm and relaxed? Maybe it's a food that transports you to your happy place and gives you a sense of sensory joy? Share in the replies! 😄

43
User Profile: That1FriendlyGirl
That1FriendlyGirl February 19th, 2023

@goldenLion1121 my comfort food is, sad to admit, ice cream. hahah dunno why its just so comferting


User Profile: peacefulLove7659
peacefulLove7659 February 22nd, 2023

@goldenLion1121 brownies FOR SURE

User Profile: heartsNcupcakes
heartsNcupcakes February 28th, 2023

empanadas and pasteles or french toast. <3 reminds me of better times.

User Profile: Moonlitoceanwaves
Moonlitoceanwaves February 28th, 2023

@goldenLion1121 chocolate but I can’t eat it regularly as I am overweight

User Profile: QuantamPromise
QuantamPromise February 28th, 2023

HERSHEYS COOKIES AND CREAM BAR!!!

I don't care it's not actually chocolate it's so good

User Profile: sooty41
sooty41 February 28th, 2023

Growing up in a Scots / Irish household, every problem was solved around a pot of builders tea and a round of toast ,thick with lashings of cholesterol busting butter !

User Profile: hoodgirl11246
hoodgirl11246 February 28th, 2023

Cheesy Burger, French fries

Cold coffee

Yes, eating food makes me happy, but now I am a fatty working out hard to loose weight

User Profile: Nihan94
Nihan94 March 1st, 2023

Burgers and noodles

User Profile: JaiMaa
JaiMaa March 1st, 2023

@goldenLion1121

Watermelon 😍

User Profile: hikariowo
hikariowo March 1st, 2023

chocolate :D