Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your "comfort" food?

User Profile: goldenLion1121
goldenLion1121 January 31st, 2023

What's your comfort food? What drink makes you feel calm and relaxed? Maybe it's a food that transports you to your happy place and gives you a sense of sensory joy? Share in the replies! 😄

43
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 31st, 2023

@goldenLion1121

ugh-pizza-yummy.gif

Alsooo choco.gif

How about you, Nia?❤

2 replies
User Profile: goldenLion1121
goldenLion1121 OP January 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Before I became vegetarian, burgers were my comfort food 😄 It was a safe food for sensory too! cat-cute.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 31st, 2023

@goldenLion1121 Aww maybe you can have the vegetarian version of burgers still? I love them also!🥰

1 reply
User Profile: goldenLion1121
goldenLion1121 OP January 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I have tried vegan meat, I don't like it hehe *instantly feels sad*


1 reply
User Profile: Dallady
Dallady February 1st, 2023

@goldenLion1121

agree on the vegan meat...it's nasty. But a portobello burger will hit the spot. Very similar texture and when roasted slowly with onion ERMAGERD it's better than a beef burger I dare say. Although I did try a waigu beef burger recently and I am ♾ spoiled

1 reply
User Profile: goldenLion1121
goldenLion1121 OP February 1st, 2023

@Dallady

Ooh thank you! I'm going to try this! 😄

load more
User Profile: That1FriendlyGirl
That1FriendlyGirl February 19th, 2023

@goldenLion1121 i was once vegan, and i couldnt leave with the fake meat versions. had to eat vegtables, soy beans and more instead

load more
load more
User Profile: Gettingbettertoday
Gettingbettertoday January 31st, 2023

@goldenLion1121

Potatoes. I can eat them for any meal of the day and even for desert.

1 reply
User Profile: OptimisticMoon1124
OptimisticMoon1124 February 19th, 2023

Potatoes for me, too! 😊

load more
User Profile: Screenname333
Screenname333 February 1st, 2023

@goldenLion1121 clever!

load more
load more
User Profile: GeorgiaFrazier
GeorgiaFrazier January 31st, 2023

@goldenLion1121

I think strawberries are good and salad

User Profile: Angelofheaven20
Angelofheaven20 January 31st, 2023

Chocolate

February 1st, 2023



Dark chocolate 🍫

User Profile: FireIntensity
FireIntensity February 1st, 2023

@goldenLion1121,

My favorite is definitely: Bagels:) Preferably, a New York bagel as I'm from there. (No other state does it better... I live out of NY now and it is not even close to comparable!)

User Profile: loaktbh
loaktbh February 1st, 2023

mine is definitely fettuccine alfredo pasta!! it’s just delicious and always makes me feel at home, what is yours?

User Profile: 23helicopters
23helicopters February 1st, 2023

My comfort drink is tea! I love this drink soo much! It helps me to calm down when I'm feeling anxious, but it doesn't work everytime tho

User Profile: soothingGrace83
soothingGrace83 February 1st, 2023

@goldenLion1121

pizza for me I am a simple girl

User Profile: purifyyoursoul
purifyyoursoul February 1st, 2023

@goldenLion1121 Burger and fries

User Profile: Screenname333
Screenname333 February 1st, 2023

Ginger ferments and garlic for pain relief and pizza for allover relief😄