Aim for the top?
Yesterday I was having a conversation with a friend who was expiriencing a burn out, and he was anoyed that he wasn't making any progress. He found that he HAD TO roll back into university by september which honestly is a crazy hard goal in the situation he is in now.
We often want to aim way higher than is healthy for our emptional or even physical wellbeing, I can't say I'm not guilty of this because I fainted at a gym test just because I wanted to get an okay grade. We often compare ourself to others and we shouldn't! It's okay to start later at university than your friends, and it's okay if you're not as fast of as a runner as that one guy. There is only so much we can take and it doesn't make us week or stupid, our talents simply lay somewhere else! It's okay to be kind to yourself and be happy with the things you did reach instead of the things you could do better! If you want to climb that mountain you're getting closer to the top with every meter, every thousand mile journey starts with a single step, you don't have to get there in 12 minutes.
@colourfulWatermelon53
Great post Watermelon, thanks for sharing! :)