Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A note to myself (taken from my "journal of smiles")

User Profile: colourfulWatermelon53
colourfulWatermelon53 March 20th, 2017

Note: I am extremly happy with my life, my friends, my family and well pretty much everything. I am keeping a journal of smiles, most days are just general notes but this one wasn't. I use coloured pens to mark some things so I'll do the same here. I challenge you to write a similar note to yourself after reading this one.

It's time to dry those tears!
Dear Mic, today might seen like the worst day ever but you've been through worse and survived! :)
You are worth so much more than you might think in those moments when you just cry uncontrolably.
Mic, you might feel like you are dying but I promise you that the sun will rise again! I wish I could just hug you and comfort you in the moments that you are feeling this way. You've given so much love even when you knew this could result in being stabbed in the back, your heart broke but your spirit stayed strong.

Your anxiety won't ever define you, okay?
You deserve nothing less than the absolute best!
You might feel like an anxious prick but you're hella strong!
Yeah, you might feel like giving up from time to time but you'll rise again and show the world that you're a boss as biatch :p!

Stop calling yourself an idiot! You have great reasons for taking the actions that you do. You can't please everyone. If you felt like you where doing the right thing at the time you shouldn't beat yourself upt about it.

Mic, you're fine. take a deep breath, go skate or make some music. You survived all this time, you'll make it through another day :) YOU CAN DO THIS.

6
User Profile: LunaHecate
LunaHecate March 20th, 2017

@colourfulWatermelon53 A journal of smiles :) I love this idea! Well done :D

User Profile: WritingVCE
WritingVCE March 21st, 2017

@colourfulWatermelon53 What a wondeful idea to remind yourself of the good things in your life when bad things happen :)

User Profile: colourfulWatermelon53
colourfulWatermelon53 OP March 21st, 2017

@WritingVCE thank you :) I hope it'll inspire others to do the same

load more
User Profile: WritingVCE
WritingVCE March 21st, 2017

@colourfulWatermelon53 What a wondeful idea to remind yourself of the good things in your life when bad things happen :)

User Profile: WritingVCE
WritingVCE March 21st, 2017

@WritingVCE *wonderful

load more