Can anyone help me?
A week ago, I fainted on the bus on my way to class. It was very scary, & I am alone in the city I live in. They said I fainted due to my nutrition & stress. Has this ever happened to anyone before?
i struggle greatly with time management. I work two jobs, & go to school full time. I barely make enough money to pay rent, let alone eat everyday.
Im very scared of it happening again, does anyone have any advice?
thank you ❤️
@blueinkedpen
Hi there!
Yes, as a Nurse, I am here to tell you that if your body isn't getting "Proper" nutrition and you're not "fueling" it the right way then its not going to function and work properly and that can lead to many other issues an concerns.
Think of a an Automobile... An Vehicle can NOT run or operate without having proper fuel in it.. And thats the same thing with our bodies!... We have to fuel it for it to work and function.
If you are going long periods without eating, then its going to make for a very rough and challenging day.....
I am sorry to hear that you struggle and that you may not be in the best of financial situations.... I'm not sure where you live, but sometimes you can find cheap stores that cost very little to grab something "small" such as a Nutrition bar, or a cereal bar (since you are on the go alot)... Also, perhaps some cheap and nutritious items such as "Hard-boiled eggs", Apples, Carrots, Seeds, Nuts.. (Just small snacks that you can pack and take on the go with you so that when you are feeling Hungry, you will be able to have something that you can grab 'Quickly" that is also "Cheap"!....
Also pleases be sure to perhaps keep bottles of water with you... even if its challenging for you to eat, you MUST stay Hydrated... Not being hydrated can possibly be even worse that being without food. Our bodies our mostly made up of "Water".. So its important to stay hydrated properly~ Keeping yourself hydrated can also help to keep your stomach filled a little bit between times when you aren't able to eat or have a quick snack on hand!...
Also, if you are having trouble affording foods, (Could you perhaps reach out to places in your area that may be able to help? Such as Food pantries, Churches, etc... ) Or even family? Just a thought. As once again, I'm not sure where you live. Best of Luck to you!..