Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am

User Profile: colourfulWatermelon53
colourfulWatermelon53 February 10th, 2017

We tend to be so heart on ourselfs.
But why would we?
I find that there lays power in weakness and weakness in power.

Our curses are our blessings and our blessings are our curses.
Our mental health will NEVER define us.
Being unique is a beautiful thing.
Don't feel like you're not good enough because you're not like them.

I don't know you but I know that you are no less beautiful than I am.
You might be failing classes but you're probably more creative than I am.
You might feel like you're over emotional and anoying but someone else might feel incredibly safe when you're around.

Our mental health is build on the image that we create regarding ourselves, and we will never be able to lead a completly happy life when we haven't accepted ourself yeth.
I could write 12million sentences about self love, but I think you get the point.

3
User Profile: Rain45
Rain45 February 14th, 2017

@colourfulWatermelon53 Totally get your point and love your post :)

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean February 18th, 2017

@colourfulWatermelon53

Thanks for the post Watermelon, I am going to move this to our "Mental Health and Wellness Section" here in the Healthy Living Subcommunity :)

User Profile: WritingVCE
WritingVCE March 20th, 2017

@colourfulWatermelon53 This is such a beautiful post, thank you for this <3