Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Positivity Towards Yourself

June 30th, 2017

Healthy living is not just about exercising and nutrition. It is also important to maintain a good, positive sense of self, and continually remind yourself of your positive strengths, and traits.

What are the characteristics about yourself, which you pride yourself on?

List your top positive attributes here!

3
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean July 5th, 2017

I feel like one of my better attributes is that I am a "Determined" person... If I see something I want I do my best to go after it and don't stop until I succeed at getting it if its something I want badly enough.

July 16th, 2017

Persistence and determination are wonderful qualities for one to have in striving to achieve their life goals, and attaining success in maintaining a healthy lifestyle on a long-term basis.

July 16th, 2017

I would say my top qualities are a hard-working nature, my tenacity at pursuing my goals (health-wise, music-related goals, and goals to assist others), and having an acute sense of inner fortitude despite life's challenges. I also like to think of myself as a caring person.