Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Relaxation: What relaxing activity did you do this week?

December 8th, 2017

In order to cope with stress and pressures, it is important to create balance, through engaging in relaxation-based activities. This can allow one to maintain health, and maintain being productive, as well as efficient, in carrying out ones daily activities, in their life.

What relaxing activity did you do this week?

Examples:

- take a warm bath

-listen to soothing music

-Yoga

-meditation

-watch tv or a movie

-write in a journal

-read a magazine

-deep breathing

-etc.

35
User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 December 14th, 2017

@StrengthFromWithin

Listened to soothing musics laugh

December 23rd, 2017

I took a relaxing bath.

User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen December 24th, 2017

Mom and I had coffee, cuddled the dogs, and visited for a while so she could just get out of her house. Then I watched a Bollywood movie and after that made 8 artist trading cards. laugh

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 December 24th, 2017

I slept and listened to music and watched tv and went on the computer.

User Profile: Strength1
Strength1 February 5th, 2018

I took a warm bath.

April 24th, 2018

I did some mindfulness exercises here on 7 Cups. I am going to partake in doing these regularly.

User Profile: coasttocoast14
coasttocoast14 June 21st, 2018

I had a Swedish massage.

User Profile: amarifey
amarifey June 26th, 2018

7 cups mindfulness activities and a bubble bath

User Profile: coasttocoast14
coasttocoast14 July 1st, 2018

I love to lay in bed and watch movies.

User Profile: sincereHemlock2665
sincereHemlock2665 July 1st, 2018

I took an afternoon nap for a couple hours

User Profile: River46
River46 July 1st, 2018

@sincereHemlock2665 Listened to Jimi Hendrix's Cherokee Mist on repeat👌👌👌

load more