Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Relaxation: What relaxing activity did you do this week?

December 8th, 2017

In order to cope with stress and pressures, it is important to create balance, through engaging in relaxation-based activities. This can allow one to maintain health, and maintain being productive, as well as efficient, in carrying out ones daily activities, in their life.

What relaxing activity did you do this week?

Examples:

- take a warm bath

-listen to soothing music

-Yoga

-meditation

-watch tv or a movie

-write in a journal

-read a magazine

-deep breathing

-etc.

35
User Profile: coasttocoast14
coasttocoast14 January 24th, 2019

I lit a candle, did meditation and journaling. I love the quiet and I can feel my whole body decompressing.

User Profile: PositiveDavid
PositiveDavid January 25th, 2019

I took the opportunity to head to the gym for 45 minutes before work today. Sometimes I might put this off or make excuses for why it doesn't make sense. I feel a sense of accomplishment having spent my time this way.

User Profile: Diannatorres0
Diannatorres0 February 10th, 2019

I made sure I was clean clean I