Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Self-Love Activity 💛

User Profile: JujuBears
JujuBears August 3rd, 2022

_1659498864.image.png


Self-Love:

  • Self-love means that you accept yourself fully, treat yourself with kindness and respect, and nurture your growth and wellbeing.
  • Self-love encompasses not only how you treat yourself but also your thoughts and feelings about yourself.
  • Self-love is the foundation that allows us to set boundaries and create healthy relationships with others, practice self-care, pursue our interests and goals, and feel proud of who we are.

Questions to Ask Yourself


  1. How does this make me feel?
  2. What do I need to be more at peace with myself?
  3. How can I put my needs above those of others?
  4. How could I forgive myself?
  5. What fulfills me?
  6. How can I change the way I’m feeling right now?
  7. How can I release my emotions right now?
  8. What is holding me back from practicing self-love?
  9. What do I value about myself?
  10. What do I need most right now?

I invite you to try this activity, through the forum or within yourself, and feel free to let me know your thoughts and anything you learned or would like to share! 💛

10
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean August 3rd, 2022

@JujuBears

What an Amazing post. Thank you for sharing this with our community!

User Profile: JujuBears
JujuBears OP August 3rd, 2022

Thank you so much @PoliteOcean <3

load more
User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity August 4th, 2022

Hi @JujuBears! 🌷🌷

These are perfect reflection questions especially for Journaling! Thank youuu

User Profile: JujuBears
JujuBears OP August 4th, 2022

@SirenOfSerenity hehe, I agree... added this to my journaling prompt... thank you<3

load more
User Profile: itslia1o1
itslia1o1 August 4th, 2022

@JujuBears

amazing questions juju <3

User Profile: JujuBears
JujuBears OP August 4th, 2022

@itslia1o1 thank you so much♥️

User Profile: itslia1o1
itslia1o1 August 4th, 2022

@JujuBears

no worries fam <3

load more
load more
User Profile: Taebora
Taebora August 4th, 2022

good questions, i don't know the answers lol

User Profile: JujuBears
JujuBears OP August 4th, 2022

@Taebora aw, its okay! we dont always have the answers.💛

load more
User Profile: calmie4ever
calmie4ever August 4th, 2022

Hello Juju . Firstly, I absolutely love your username . It is extremely sweet and cute .


And a lovely post too . I shall surely reflect today on the questions you asked ! .


Have a great day ahead ☺️