Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Socialising with kindred spirits

User Profile: sensibleStrawberries9877
sensibleStrawberries9877 March 14th, 2020

It's pouring outside right now.

But I went for a run today, I'm feeling pumped and I want to go out. I realised I'm in a completely new city and I've had so much of my time consumed by ridiculous issues that I actually haven't time to do something I like doing best - weekend razzmatazz.

Sure, work beckons. Sure, study beckons. But isn't it wonderful to do it when you've had a jolly good time with folks?

I say, let's do it.

2
User Profile: sensibleStrawberries9877
sensibleStrawberries9877 OP March 14th, 2020

@sensibleStrawberries9877

And I'm do it A-L-O-N-E - I'll make some new mates

Just like New Years

Work hard, play hard.

User Profile: sensibleStrawberries9877
sensibleStrawberries9877 OP March 14th, 2020

@sensibleStrawberries9877 This was a post against my better judgement.

Haven't got any lash glue and things are far more fun planned.

load more