Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Things Which You Value Most

April 3rd, 2017

What things do you value most, that you can place a focus on in your life, mentally?

Is it family, health, meaningful contributions, personal goals?

What things can you prioritize for an optimal sense of living?

8
User Profile: justanemptynobody
justanemptynobody April 3rd, 2017

@IsabelleJ

Myself, obviously.

1 reply
April 3rd, 2017

@justanemptynobody

Valuing yourself sounds wonderful

load more
User Profile: calidescopeheart
calidescopeheart April 5th, 2017

Family, Health & Helping people through experiences that have caused them to feel badly.. bullying, mental illness, etc.

1 reply
April 12th, 2017

@calidescopeheart

Some wonderful values here!

load more
User Profile: adaptablehouse7827
adaptablehouse7827 April 12th, 2017

I value other people. Even though I don't value my own life I can see how much they value things and it makes me want to support them because they value something.

1 reply
April 16th, 2017

@adaptablehouse7827

This is wonderful, house!

load more
User Profile: positivitybean
positivitybean April 12th, 2017

Ι value many things.Such as people that love and support me,my health,family and the moments I spent with them. I value life.And all the opportunities that I am getting.Education and the peace we have in my country.I also value myself, although it is difficult sometimes,I try to remind myself that I am the only one who can change things and make the world a better place.

1 reply
April 16th, 2017

@Lelia566

Wonderful values, Lelia!

load more