Tip
Hello , wanted to share a hack that helped me not giving up. So a couple of weeks ago i wrote down everything i love doing or helps me feel better but I don't do them when I'm depressed or anxious in a list named "things that my anxiety/depression tell me not to do" and started doing them for myself. they're really simple goals like drinking water/brushing my teeth/reading a page of my fav book. I found it helpful bc this encouraged me , doing things for yourself feels incredible and make you feel less alone and that someone cares abt you!and believe me the one you need to take care of you the most is you,bc if you didn't look after yourself who else will?❤️
Thanks for sharing Roaa, this is a beautiful self-reflection you must feel so good knowing you are taking steps toward a healthier happier you. Thank you for sharing this post is somewhat inspirational 💕💖
Thats good its working for you. Thanks for sharing
Thanks for sharing. You could call ur list a few of your favorite things....