Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leisure Fitness Activities?

January 15th, 2017

Do you have any forms of leisure exercise, which you enjoy to do, to keep active?

Examples: bowling, skating, mini golf, sports, rock climbing, trampoline parks, walking on the beach, etc.

7
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean January 15th, 2017

As far as Leisure "Activities"...I like to walk my dog by the lake (especially during the summer months)....Other things I also enjoy are swimming and its something I can do almost daily if given the chance as well as walking on the beach. If I had the opportunity, I'd LIVE at the Beach..... (However, In the past I have enjoyed bowling, skating, or just riding my bike through the neighborhood).. I'm not into the whole dare-devil activities such as Rock climbing or parachuiting or anything like that..lol

1 reply
January 24th, 2017

@PoliteOcean

These sound very fun Ocean...keep it up!

load more
User Profile: friendlyPerspective32
friendlyPerspective32 January 25th, 2017

It's not something I do regularly since I've only tried about two or three times, but I enjoy rock climbing. It can be challenging but also rewarding whenever I would finish feeling strong. Also, sometimes I just like to go for a simple brisk walk with my friends or alone.

1 reply
January 25th, 2017

@friendlyPerspective32

These sound great, friendly!

load more
User Profile: spasticrabbit
spasticrabbit January 25th, 2017

I LOVE being outside. I try to get out and walk as much as possible. I like to hit up different trails and parks to see the beauty in different areas of nature. Sometimes it ends up being more strenuous than planned, but I never mind!

1 reply
February 4th, 2017

@spasticrabbit

Being outdoors is great! Fresh air, sunshine...it's great to be active out in nature!

load more
User Profile: spasticrabbit
spasticrabbit January 25th, 2017

I LOVE being outside. I try to get out and walk as much as possible. I like to hit up different trails and parks to see the beauty in different areas of nature. Sometimes it ends up being more strenuous than planned, but I never mind!