Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What healthy activity did you do today?

January 22nd, 2017

What healthy activity did you do today?

270
User Profile: AlluraRae
AlluraRae November 21st, 2017

I checked my weight and marked my progress so that I stay on track for my fitness goals.

User Profile: tidyPlane5084
tidyPlane5084 November 21st, 2017

What healthy thing was stay and chat. Plane.

November 22nd, 2017

I engaged in some step exercise.

User Profile: 2ears4u
2ears4u November 23rd, 2017

I'll go walking home today!

1 reply
User Profile: GoodPoint
GoodPoint March 2nd, 2018

@2ears4u

Great effort ears! Small changes in our daily activity lead to a healthier verson of ourselves.

Keep up the great work.

load more
November 24th, 2017

I engaged in some inline skating.

November 25th, 2017

I engaged in skating for half an hour.

December 1st, 2017

I went for a long walk outside.

December 1st, 2017

I engaged in step exercise.

User Profile: reliableFan4804
reliableFan4804 December 1st, 2017

table tennis

User Profile: HopefulSong17
HopefulSong17 December 2nd, 2017

Got into a routine i've been doing some years ago and was all in pain for two days... it is basically repositioning my body... which i'm happy to, but i can't believe how tough it feels - it just shows how bad your posture can get from listening on 7cups. lol It's gonna be an acquired professional desease. winkcool Of a few.