Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What healthy activity did you do today?

January 22nd, 2017

What healthy activity did you do today?

270
User Profile: nomdeplume23
nomdeplume23 January 3rd, 2018

I walked outside too, even though it's so cold here. :)

January 4th, 2018

I did step exercise for 10 minutes.

January 5th, 2018

I did cardio exercise.

January 7th, 2018

I engaged in musical practice.

1 reply
User Profile: GoodPoint
GoodPoint March 2nd, 2018

Activity for the heart and soul. Great choice.

load more
January 8th, 2018

I did step exercise

User Profile: princess20shovi
princess20shovi January 8th, 2018

I did some streachs

1 reply
User Profile: GoodPoint
GoodPoint March 2nd, 2018

@princess20shovi

Stretching is an important part of all activity. Our body really thanks us for it.

load more
January 13th, 2018

I engaged in step exercise.

User Profile: neonBalsam6014
neonBalsam6014 January 13th, 2018

Did some yoga!

User Profile: Strength1
Strength1 February 1st, 2018

I went for a walk.

User Profile: contentedApple95
contentedApple95 February 1st, 2018

I did a short gym workout with one of my old friends! Was good not only for my body but for my mind to have an old friend to talk to.