Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What healthy activity did you do today?

January 22nd, 2017

What healthy activity did you do today?

270
User Profile: Strength1
Strength1 February 2nd, 2018

I did step exercise on my Wii Fit board.

User Profile: Strength1
Strength1 February 3rd, 2018

I did some cardio exercise.

User Profile: Strength1
Strength1 February 5th, 2018

I went for a walk.

User Profile: princess20shovi
princess20shovi February 5th, 2018

I went ou for a walk, eat some grear foody

User Profile: JessicaMcDanielLPC
JessicaMcDanielLPC February 9th, 2018

77 floors on the stepper 🏃🏻‍♀️

1 reply
User Profile: GoodPoint
GoodPoint March 2nd, 2018

@JessicaMcDanielLPC

77 Floors!! OMG. Hope you had some great relax time afterwards.

load more
February 27th, 2018

I went biking outside.

I also picked up batteries from the dollar store, and set up my exercise bike, for biking indoors.

1 reply
User Profile: GoodPoint
GoodPoint March 2nd, 2018

@SunshineRose

WOW! Kicking quite a few goals there Sunshine. Keep up the motivation.

load more
User Profile: MikaCaresAboutYou
MikaCaresAboutYou February 28th, 2018

Cross Fit and lots of walking! :)

1 reply
User Profile: contentedApple95
contentedApple95 February 28th, 2018

@MikaCaresAboutYou sounds great!!

load more
February 28th, 2018

I did some cycling.

1 reply
User Profile: GoodPoint
GoodPoint March 2nd, 2018

@FaithJasmine

Good job Faith. What did you enjoy about the cycling?

load more
User Profile: sail46
sail46 February 28th, 2018

Long walk up and down hills.

1 reply
User Profile: GoodPoint
GoodPoint March 2nd, 2018

@sail46

Exploring nature at its finest Sail. Hope you found some beautiful scenes on your walk.

load more
March 1st, 2018

I went for a walk outside.