Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What healthy activity did you do today?

January 22nd, 2017

What healthy activity did you do today?

270
User Profile: AmelieJones
AmelieJones March 2nd, 2018

Took a long walk outside. It gets me out of the house for awhile and makes me feel a little better when I'm feeling down.

User Profile: Reececup1986
Reececup1986 March 2nd, 2018

Today I am going to Give Blood (A+ which is in need bad in the area), Walk my local Lake and drink 66oz of water.

User Profile: observeroflife
observeroflife March 3rd, 2018

Going to stand in the sunlight

User Profile: azureBirch1303
azureBirch1303 March 3rd, 2018

Walked my dogs in the crazy amount of snow in Scotland at the minute.

March 4th, 2018

I went for a walk.

March 4th, 2018

I went for a walk.

March 6th, 2018

I went for a walk outside.

March 7th, 2018

I went for a walk in my neighbourhood.

March 7th, 2018

I went for a walk in my neighbourhood.

March 7th, 2018

I went for a walk in my neighbourhood.

1 reply
User Profile: contentedApple95
contentedApple95 March 7th, 2018

@FaithJasmine A walk is always good :)

load more