Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What healthy activity did you do today?

January 22nd, 2017

What healthy activity did you do today?

270
User Profile: Reececup1986
Reececup1986 March 7th, 2018

Took my meds and walked laps inside the house due to snow and cold weather

March 8th, 2018

I went out for a walk.

March 13th, 2018

I went for a walk outside.

User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower March 13th, 2018

Ran (in gym lol)

User Profile: TracyLynn00
TracyLynn00 March 22nd, 2018

walking

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 March 22nd, 2018

I drank green tea to help me relax

User Profile: TheColorsAreEverything
TheColorsAreEverything April 11th, 2018

Hey all :) xx I just wanted to add that I will be taking a walk today because it will be warm <3 xx and I'm so excited!! :) have a great day all xx

User Profile: observeroflife
observeroflife April 11th, 2018

I hung out with my best buddies!, that was more cherishing than ever!

User Profile: Sadierose7
Sadierose7 April 11th, 2018

Meditation and yoga! 😀

User Profile: sail46
sail46 April 11th, 2018

Getting my 10,000 steps daily outside in the fresh air and sunshine.