Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What healthy activity did you do today?

January 22nd, 2017

What healthy activity did you do today?

270
August 4th, 2017

I went biking to the store.

August 6th, 2017

I engaged in some musical practice.

User Profile: TheresHope16
TheresHope16 August 7th, 2017

I've been to the gym for an hour, working on cardio machines as well as doing some work on my legs.

I'd recommend going to the gym to anyone who is looking to do some light exercise as it can improve how someone feels - certainly did with me.

October 4th, 2017

I went for a vigorous bike ride outdoors.

October 6th, 2017

I went biking outside.

User Profile: BlindFaith
BlindFaith October 11th, 2017

Hello everyone

I am back... and to continue this thread... Ive done 6 miles run this morning. I ate a hefty veggies sandwich with home made coriander chutney. I ate 2 1/2 orange.

I will be eating another hefty veggies sandwich on a whole grain (multi grain and seed) and home made coriander chutney.

1 reply
October 12th, 2017

@BlindFaith

Great, healthy workout and healthy meals! Keep it up!

User Profile: AlluraRae
AlluraRae November 21st, 2017

@BlindFaith That sounds lovely! Good for you! Keep it up!

load more
October 12th, 2017

I used my Wii Fit and did step exercise.

User Profile: Randomnamewp
Randomnamewp October 15th, 2017

Danced.. a lot😂

November 5th, 2017

I went swimming with my Mom.

November 6th, 2017

I did step aerobics for 20 minutes.