Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What healthy activity did you do today?

January 22nd, 2017

What healthy activity did you do today?

270
November 7th, 2017

I did step aerobics for 20 minutes.

November 8th, 2017

I did step exercise using my Wii Fit board.

User Profile: princess20shovi
princess20shovi November 10th, 2017

I drinking alot of water today

User Profile: AlluraRae
AlluraRae November 15th, 2017

I stayed focus on helping myself and didnt go to class because I was feeling very sick and sad. I also drank a lot of water.

1 reply
User Profile: comesitwithme
comesitwithme November 21st, 2017

@AlluraRae

rests and self-care are definitely just as important as moving around and getting some exercise :)

load more
User Profile: readingDream88
readingDream88 November 17th, 2017

I stretched and did a quick workout today! I was feeling really blah before, but now I feel really happy and accomplished!

November 17th, 2017

I engaged in some musical practice.

User Profile: pinkPine9506
pinkPine9506 November 18th, 2017

These feet were made for walking👣👣👣 in the cool morning air🌬

1 reply
User Profile: comesitwithme
comesitwithme November 21st, 2017

@pinkPine9506

hahah! I could totally hear the tune "These boots are made for walking" to that sentence.

load more
User Profile: HopefulSong17
HopefulSong17 November 20th, 2017

Walked in the rain... 10k steps. :D

1 reply
User Profile: comesitwithme
comesitwithme November 21st, 2017

@HopefulSong17

sounds awfully romantic :) Hopefully you don't come away with a cold.

load more
User Profile: comesitwithme
comesitwithme November 21st, 2017

I walked a long distance I would usually take the train to cover. In doing so, I discovered the cold is good in clearing my head, and that there are so many fun and different things around my city :)

November 21st, 2017

I did step exercise for 20 minutes.