Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Yoga or Pilates?

User Profile: Kate
Kate February 22nd, 2019

Yoga or pilates?

Do you have a preference?

66
User Profile: WasaBePanda8675
WasaBePanda8675 February 23rd, 2019

Yoga every day! Actually took a class to get the certificate to teach Pilates (bare bones instruction) t the gym I worked at. Didn't care for it a bit!

User Profile: AsmaaGamal
AsmaaGamal February 23rd, 2019

Yoga

User Profile: AuspiciousTraveler
AuspiciousTraveler February 23rd, 2019

Yoga for sure, my yoga instructor has become a mentor to me, especially on spiritual matters.

User Profile: CourtneysJeep
CourtneysJeep February 23rd, 2019

Neither. both require too much work. don't hate me:)

User Profile: OuOOmO
OuOOmO February 23rd, 2019

Yoga. Pilates is crazy hard :P

User Profile: frizzyfreckles
frizzyfreckles February 23rd, 2019

I have tried both and I find that yoga is much easier to do. Yoga is also easy to do by yourself, so if you cannot afford a class, go online and find a small routine on youtube or even on Pinterest.

User Profile: HobbitsandElves
HobbitsandElves February 23rd, 2019

Yoga by far. I just have never like pilates that much

User Profile: ChewBecca98
ChewBecca98 February 24th, 2019

Yoga 💯

User Profile: Carterjames2021
Carterjames2021 February 24th, 2019

I like yoga better

User Profile: purpleOcean2929
purpleOcean2929 February 24th, 2019

both