Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

FITNESS FRIDAY 7/5/19 - ( How did YOU Get Your Fitness Fun in this Friday?!)

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean July 5th, 2019

HEY EVERYONE!

WELCOME TO "FITNESS FRIDAY"!...

**Its the Day "AFTER" the 4th of July (for alot of us)..... How are YOU getting in your FITNESS in today?! What activity are you doing to stay on Track today OR to get back on track after the Holiday?

WHAT IS "YOUR" Fitness FUN Today?!

9
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP July 5th, 2019

**TODAY.... I managed to get in an Early moring walk with my mom... We did about an hour of interval walking in the neighborhood, and then afterwards with these 90+ - (F) temps, I hit the water for some Pool-time for another hour~

User Profile: Zulegirl
Zulegirl July 5th, 2019

@PoliteOcean

More water and less tequilla! Also less cheesy fried food.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP July 5th, 2019

@Zulegirl

Yess!!! Those are pretty good goals as well as great ways to keep up with 'Fitness Friday'!...

More water is always good, and I know how challenging "less" cheesy fried food can be.. I LOVE my cheese!! lol..... Thats a challenging one for sure. But awesome job! Keep up the great work girl!!yes

User Profile: Zulegirl
Zulegirl July 5th, 2019

@PoliteOcean

I know I do too! So I am trying to lessen my fat intake so my body doesnt just put it on my lower body or my upper arms now, which is new. They have always been skinny but now long and thick.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP July 5th, 2019

@Zulegirl

Sorry to hear that.. I'm sure your condition is not helping any of that.

Its good that you are being more aware and mindful of what you want to intake. And that you are making some good changes for yourself that you feel you need.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SadMe70
SadMe70 July 5th, 2019

I walked 5 sweaty miles on a rail trail.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP July 11th, 2019

@SadMe70

Awesome Sad!... Sounds like a really nice and productive walk (and workout)

load more
User Profile: Zulegirl
Zulegirl July 19th, 2019

@PoliteOcean

worked out in the gym and went for a early morning walk yesterday! I couldnt wear my track pants becaues its so damn hot where i am right now. so i just had on shorts, which is so rare to see me in. My thighs were rubbing up a storm!!