Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

FITNESS FRIDAY 8/9/19 (How did YOU Exercise your Body, Mind and Spirit today)?!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean August 9th, 2019

HEY EVERYONE!

WELCOME TO FITNESS FRIDAY!...~

***Fitness can come in many forms and mean many different things to different people. Fitness can be about Your "Body, Mind, or your Inner Spirit)!.... It all can go "Hand-in-Hand" in helping in our "Over-all" wellbeing.***

HOW DID YOU EXERCISE YOUR BODY, MIND, &/Or SPIRIT TODAY?!

7
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP August 9th, 2019

** Today, I exerised my body by getting a morning walk in with my mom for an hour... I then rested my mind by simply zoning out and not doing much afterwards, taking self care time for the day... To fullfill my spirit, I then took a drive to the Lake with my Dog (his favorite spot)... took him for a walk, and then sat in the Sunshine and looked out at the water while feeling the breeze and listening to some music from the nearby Tiki Hut eatery that sits on the lake~

User Profile: Zulegirl
Zulegirl August 9th, 2019

@PoliteOcean

Early Morning Walks, Music and Playing My Guitar.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP August 10th, 2019

@Zulegirl

Nice! Sounds really relaxing~ How cool that you play the guitar. I tried to teach myself a few times, but never worked... The men in my family though mostly all do a great job at it though lol

User Profile: Zulegirl
Zulegirl August 10th, 2019

@PoliteOcean

Oh its amazing!! I play just for myself. Me and my ex gf tried to start a band but it didnt workout. Real life got the hold of us. Its calming and like therapy for me

load more
load more