Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Favorite Healthy Foods

February 22nd, 2017

What are your favorite healthy foods?

214
User Profile: SunshineBeans
SunshineBeans March 3rd, 2017

I absolutely love apples! They're so good! Me and my stepmom have decided to try being vegetarian for one week to help fill out our bucket list! It'll be so much fun! :)

User Profile: breakthrough573
breakthrough573 March 3rd, 2017

Red peppers

User Profile: Maddiejane
Maddiejane March 3rd, 2017

I love making healthy salads in mason jars. I like using colorful veggies and chicken. I think I like it so much cause they look cute so I have more motivation to eat them!

User Profile: SunshineBeans
SunshineBeans March 3rd, 2017

@Maddiejane

Thats a lovely way to think of it! It sounds delicious!

load more
User Profile: Nethersong
Nethersong March 3rd, 2017

One of my favorite healthy foods is spaghetti squash! So delicious.

March 3rd, 2017

Fruit, greek yogurt, hummus, black beans, I workout a lot so any healthy protein rich foods are a requirement in my diet.

User Profile: enthusiasticVillage1263
enthusiasticVillage1263 March 3rd, 2017

Baked fries,raw veggies with yogurt dip,quinoa,buckwheat(with banana made into pancakes with maple syrup),amarath,oats,rice(red/black),kale chips,hummus and other lebanese wonder,Idli(south-Indian rice cake feremented and steamed served with boiling Sambar-Lentil Chowder with Vegetables and I like coconut and jaggery for the great Udupi ),Dosa(lentil and rice batter pancake),Uttapam,Paniyaram,Stir-fried Vegetables, ,Smoothies,Soya,Soya Products,Smothie Popsicles,Cinnamon Tea,Green Tea,Adrak Tea,Buttermilk,Lassi,Fruits,Juices and the list goes on

User Profile: Pleiades20
Pleiades20 March 3rd, 2017

@IsabelleJ

I love fruit!

User Profile: sweetSky707
sweetSky707 March 3rd, 2017

Sushi

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain March 3rd, 2017

Lactose free yogurt. <3

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain March 3rd, 2017

Because vitamin D3.

load more
User Profile: Lovingheart35
Lovingheart35 March 3rd, 2017

Mixed vegetables