Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One small step I can take to improve my diet is......

March 20th, 2017

Complete the following sentence: one small step I can take to improve my diet is:

7
User Profile: TortueDesBois
TortueDesBois March 20th, 2017

@IsabelleJ healthy swaps
like replace a part of an unhealthy food by something better. by example frozen fruits and tofu is so tasty and much more healthy than ice cream.
make your own granola bar is an other amazing thing.

March 22nd, 2017

@TortueDesBois

Replacing unhealthy items with healthier ones sounds great! Those are some wonderful healthy items!

load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean March 23rd, 2017

By adding more Fruits for (Snacking) instead of reaching for Candy/sugar (if you have a sweet-tooth)..... also snacking on things such as a handful of nuts or almonds if you need something crunchy or salty.

Also, trying adding a new veggie or fruit each week if you aren't doing so already. Or... adding a veggie to "each meal". There are plenty of ways to start working on eating healthier.. One step at a time

March 23rd, 2017

@PoliteOcean

If you crave sweets, try Medjool dates! They are delicious, naturally sweet and really satisfy a major sweet tooth (such as mine)!

load more
March 23rd, 2017

One small step I can take to improve my diet is......drink even more water!

I quit soda about 3 years ago and it was the single most difficult dietary thing I've ever done, but it has made a huge difference!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean March 23rd, 2017

@AlfalfaSproutDeux

Thats great Alfalfa... I stopped soda 2 years ago as well. I drink only water since. I do admit, I miss my once a week Soda every now and then, but I dont really even think about it, until I see someone else drinking a Coke. And even then I only miss it a little bit in that moment.

March 23rd, 2017

@PoliteOcean

Good for you for giving it up! I sometimes drink La Croix (it's just naturally flavored sparkling water) and it satisfies that carbonation craving. Also, there's Zevia - which is more like a soda, but not!

load more
load more