Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Protein shakes!

User Profile: LittleBirdie30
LittleBirdie30 January 11th, 2023

Hi guys! I am trying to eat healthier and I want to try to make protein shakes! I just got a Ninja blender, but I was wondering if anyone had any tips about protein shakes! What's the best brand? Any recipes anyone would like to share would be so helpful! Thanks guys!

2
User Profile: innateJoy9602
innateJoy9602 January 11th, 2023

@LittleBirdie30

The brand I like is Owyn because it doesn’t have a bad after taste! I also tend to go for chocolate flavor protein shakes. Do you have a flavor you prefer?💜

1 reply
User Profile: LittleBirdie30
LittleBirdie30 OP January 12th, 2023

@innateJoy9602 I'm definitely a chocolate girl, but I love vanilla too! I just bought Optimum Nutrition protein powder so I am going to see how that tastes! Thank you for your recommendation! 😊

load more