Trying to eat less sugar & carbs but I really miss it
So I'm trying to eat better than I already do. I don't drink ANY soda or carbonated drinks, or eat processed goodies (except solid chocolate), I make 90% of my family's meals homemade, I don't eat fatty meats basically chicken, lean ground beef (which is more like a luxury), and salmon. I use pink Himalayan salt instead of the white kind. I buy organic when I can.
I have a major sweet tooth so I'm trying to cut back on sugar and carbs (so I've gone gluten free) I'm just having a REALLY hard time. I want to lose weight and feel less sluggish and more clear minded. Any tips? Also I've been doing fruit and veggie smoothies and some juicing (not a big fan of juicing)
@Cheshire94
Hi Cheshire, Coffee has some really good points. Also, you don't want to "deprive" yourself either. Who wants to feel "deprived" afterall. Its ok to incorporate some of you old favorites. If you have something that you really love to eat, a favorite dessert perhaps, then 'swap' ingredients for healthier ones and versions. Pinterest has a TON of great ideas if you haven't started there! For some Gluten free ideas on great desserts etc... There are many social media handles and apps that you could look into as well. Espeically if you would like to take a step "outside" just fruits and veggies. It sounds like you have already made some excellent heatlhy choices, so its just about doing a little more research on what you would like to do or make healthier versions of! 
Well dark choclate have some health benifits in moderate amounts but still watch out for the sugar, but it really is the hardest in the beginning, I used to only live out of choclate cereal, candy and cookies a few years back but as you start making healthier food choises your body will crave the healthy food more and the unhealthy food less over time as your body gets used to it. Tough I've heard that you can be really hungry for some time, which I also was, and even after periods where I relax more and maybe eat a couple of cookies and a lot of bread and then go back to being healthier I am already really hungry.
Try to look up other snacks and sweets, I found salted vegetable chips, eating them for the first time they tasted a bit odd but certainly not bad, I think it's mostly about getting used to tastes to, nuts ( unless you're allergic ), fruit, or for candy fruit with dark chocolate. Sad but true some dried fruits is to be avoided due to them being conserved in sugar.
Meat is questionable tough, theres articles of meat being both healthy and unhealthy, but eat it in moderation probably, look up the nutrition values in meat and only eat what your body needs.
@Ladypearl
Yes, all these sound like great options Ladypearl....I might even suggest making your "own" Veggie Chips! Slice your own veggies,season and then bake them to a crisp. You can even buy a "Crisping Sheet" from some stores that sell kitchen supplies. And these sheets can be used to place in microwave to "crisp" the veggies..Great product. Also, same with 'dry or candy' fruits. As you said these can also hold some sugars we don't want or need either. So we can also do the same and bake these on our own as well and make our own with less added sugar!.......As far as meat goes, this is totally a preference on whether or not you even like or eat meat of course!...But, if you "Do", I might also suggest, 'LEAN" cuts and choices as well as Organic. Or swapping Beef for turkey instead (such as turkey burger).. or sticking with chicken or fish. Great ideas, thank you for your post!