Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Do You Like to Eat?

What do you like to eat/cook?

108
User Profile: quietmoonlight00
quietmoonlight00 August 10th, 2025

Weird Choice. Boiled Peanuts for me

User Profile: SortingThroughIt
SortingThroughIt August 13th, 2025

@vijaydodla woah, i've never tried that before

load more
User Profile: optimisticMoon9442
optimisticMoon9442 August 10th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850 Cupcakes

User Profile: naturesbeauty1234
naturesbeauty1234 August 10th, 2025

I love food! I love to eat it and cook it!!!! My favorite to cook would be chicken enchiladas and zuppa toscana... And I haven't found anything I don't like... Always down to eat!

User Profile: psychologyloverr
psychologyloverr August 10th, 2025

Carbonara!! And i love cooking it too!!

User Profile: SortingThroughIt
SortingThroughIt August 13th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850 I love dumplings🥟

User Profile: loladiti
loladiti August 18th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850 PASTA!

User Profile: RVY7
RVY7 August 20th, 2025

I am good at making cookies and crème caramel.😋

User Profile: ScorpiaD
ScorpiaD August 22nd, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850

I am dairy-free (lactose intolerant here) and on the Keto diet, so I have to be specific on what I eat and/or cook.

User Profile: Swordpsalm
Swordpsalm August 22nd, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850

DIm Sum, Sushi, Steak, Crab and Lobster Tail.

Bubble tea, Hong Kong style tea, milkshakes, cream soda, Tiger Malt, orange Crush, and grape Crush

User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 August 22nd, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850

I come from a multicultural background, so I eat a lot of things. It's probably easier to say what I don't eat. I love fish. I don't eat seafood, just fish. I wish I could eat fish every day. I live in a place where we a lot of us go fishing, so I love fresh fish. I will even go fishing out on the lake in the middle of winter. It's not hard when your fish house has a heater. :)