Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Is Your Favourite Healthy Meal?

January 2nd, 2019

What is your favourite healthy meal to eat?

11
User Profile: PeachyMilly
PeachyMilly January 2nd, 2019

Not necessarily a meal, but I love smoothies!

strawberries, bananas, pineapples, kale, the more fruits and veggies the better!

January 4th, 2019

@peachkitty

A fruit and veggie smoothie sounds healthy and delicious!

I read a tip that if you add more fruit than veggies, the smoothie will taste sweet, and you will not be able to taste the veggies!

load more
User Profile: PeachyMilly
PeachyMilly January 2nd, 2019

I'm trying to gain healthy weight despite my low appetite (I'm skinny and i wish i were "slim thick"), so i've found that smoothies are the fastest way to get good stuff in me without stuffing myself uncomfortably.

January 4th, 2019

@peachkitty

Smoothies sound like a healthy option! They can be a versatile item to have. What do you put in your smoothies?

load more
User Profile: NeatHerbivore98
NeatHerbivore98 January 2nd, 2019

any meal with avocado and spinach

January 4th, 2019

@VeganFeministGenderFluid

Avocadoes and spinach are some healthy fruit and vegetable choices!

load more
User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake January 2nd, 2019

Salad for the win

January 4th, 2019

@Tinycupcake

Salad is a healthy and a versatile item to have! One can use several different kinds of lettuce, vegetables, protein and fruit items to make them! What do you usually put in your salads?

User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake January 4th, 2019

@PositivityStrengthFaith Oh gosh, I love ceaser saled, I make that the most.

load more
load more
User Profile: HeartfulSunshine
HeartfulSunshine January 4th, 2019

Delicious homemade soup, made from fresh ingredients!

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 January 4th, 2019

I love salads!