Health, Wellness, and Beauty (Acne)
A very popular topic that you guys voted for us to talk about was Acne! So@Jessicaand I will be telling you guys our routine and what we do to help acne. We will also be providing links to some DIY scrubs! Please remember that we?re sharing what helps us, these may not work the same for you!
LynniesRegular routine:
*I use Neutrogena Night Calming makeup remover wipes to take off my makeup, this product is very soothing to my sensitive skin
*In the mornings I use Clean&Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub with Shine control, it helps wake me up and leaves my skin feeling soft and it does a good job of cleaning my pores
*At night I useGarnierClean Blackhead Eliminating Scrub, this has been the only product that?s helped me with my stubborn blackheads! However, it can leave your face a bit oily.
Now when I get very bad acne breakouts I have a different routine.
My Acne routine:
*I begin with Simple Sugars Green Tea W/ Tea Tree Facial Scrub, it leaves your skin a bit oily but it helps clear my acne up.
*I also apply Dead Sea Essential mud mask every day to help clear my acne up this also helps with the oily feeling from the facial scrub
What triggers my acne?
My acne flares up mostly when I?m very stressed out or if I have been eating unhealthy foods. I also found that when I drink more water my skin tends to stay clearer.
Hi, Jessica here! Throughout my life, I?ve had pretty clear skin with stress breakouts ever so often. Although I don?t deal with acne as bad as some, I still like to take preventative steps to take care of my skin and try to control the breakouts that I do get.
My facial tips and routine:
-When I wake up, I, likeLynnie, use Clean & Clear Morning Burst facial scrub. I love this brand and this specific facial scrub specifically, because it really wakes me up. I also love the scent. It is a nice citrus scent, but not toocitrusy!
-To remove my makeup, I usually just use whatever makeup remover wipes that I can find at my local drug store, but for the past few months, I?ve been using the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes! They are soft, reasonably priced and do the job :-)
-After using the makeup wipes on my skin, I like to use Clean & Clear?s deep cleaning astringent. This contains acne medication, and is very helpful at cleaning deep into your facial pores. Using this after makeup removing wipes, my cotton ball comes up with makeup that was settled into my pores. I like using this a lot, because you can feel it working. It feels cool and a bit ?stingy? on your skin, but it feels very nice, and leaves your face feeling very refreshed.
-Now, if I decide to shower at night, I may skip the astringent and go for my Clean & Clear deep action exfoliating scrub (I keep this in my shower). It has many of the same effects, but I like using it in the shower better because it?s easier to rinse off :-) It has a nice minty smell, and leaves your face feeling refreshed and clean
-Sometimes I get pesky zits that shows up out of no where. One tip that I have for these, is any type of mint toothpaste. If you apply mint toothpaste over a pesky zit and place abandaidover it, it will decrease drastically in size overnight (or if you don?t have overnight, you can leave it there for a few hours). If you continue with a healthy facial routine, it should be completely taken care of.
As promised here are some awesomeDIYsfor treating acne:
https://www.top10homeremedies.com/diy-homemade/top-3-diy-homemade-acne-face-masks.html
https://wellnessmama.com/3628/sugar-scrub-recipe/
https://www.sassybella.com/2008/11/recession-proof-beauty-10-homemade-facial-scrubs/
https://www.enkivillage.com/diy-face-mask-for-acne.html
Here is also a few links on how to prevent acne:
https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/teen-acne-13/10-tips-for-preventing-pimples
https://www.activebeat.com/your-health/15-best-ways-to-prevent-acne-avoid-breakouts-with-these-tips/
Products mentioned byLynnieand Jessica:
https://www.neutrogena.com/product/makeup+remover+cleansing+towelettes+-+night+calming.do
https://www.cleanandclear.com/facial-scrubs/morning-burst-shine-control-scrub
https://www.simplesugarsscrub.com/products/green-tea-with-tea-tree-facial-scrub
https://www.neutrogena.com/product/makeup+remover+cleansing+towelettes+-+25+count.do
https://www.cleanandclear.com/facial-scrubs/deep-action-exfoliating-scrub
https://www.cleanandclear.com/astringents-toners/essentials-deep-cleaning-astringent
Please fill out this quick survey to let us know what you'd like to discuss next! :) This is also the form to leave any feedback, thank you! Link is ---->Here
@Lynnie My daily routine consists of removing nasty leftover makeup from the day using my own concocted makeup remover pads remedy consisting of coconut oil, boiled water, and of course baby shampoo (tear free). I have discovered that a majority of my acne arose because of the oily makeup remover pads and drying facial wipes that I used before. Now that I have made my own I have found a significant difference with my skin, it's remarkable! I also use Arbonne beauty products that are organic. At night, I use Arbonne Clear Future: Deep Pore Acne Cleanser and in the morning in the shower I use the Arbonne FC5 Purifying Cleanser + Toner. This routine has made my face brighter and has given me a clear and even skintone that just glows!
There are several home remedies that you can find on Google that will help to get rid of acne problems. But when question comes what is the best anti—acne treatment products, then it becomes little difficult to give specific product name. If you are looking for some tope and best product that would help to get rid of Acne problems then here find out the acne treatment comparison product list.
I use coconut oil as a moisturizer after washing my face at night. I have acne, so many times washing my face irriates it a little too much. Coconut has antibacterial properties to protect, and moisturizes : ) Ive also heard its great as a hair mask, Ill be trying that next!
Also exercise. They are produce endorphins that increase your metabolic rate and motivate you to eat better—it also supports heart health, strengthens your bones, helps you sleep, decreases stress, and boosts mental health.If you hav'nt possible or don't like gym try cardio way , it's should be running or home trainer like https://jonsguide.org/best-proform-elliptical-reviews/ And at last health food likevegetables, fruits, nuts,fish
Great tips shared! I wash my face twice in a day to prevent acnes. If I have acne on my skin then I apply or sandalwood powder or toothpaste on it.
Acne starts when the pores in your skin get clogged with oil and dead skin cells. You can have more on https://www.7cups.com/forum/SelfCare_89/HealthWellnessBeauty_502/HealthWellnessandBeautyAcne_24856/ .
You should use cream to dry your eyes! If you just need money ... the hospital recommends The eyes are easy to age.
Leaving it without care will also cause dullness and wrinkles. It is the completion of the aged face in a matter of time.Especially in the eyes, I want to mind is drying. If you keep the drying as it is, the barrier function of your skin will also deteriorate and it will be full of troubles.It also develops from drying to wrinkles, dullness, and sagging. It is said that it is good to use the eye cream for drying the eyes. However, the amount is also hard to handle with effect. Now it is inexpensive and has good performance, a lot of eye cream and moisturizing cream are out. Based on a word of mouth, it is better to purchase after tester after listening to salespeople. Some people do not agree with it, others are burning, others are aggravated and cause inflammation. There are also people who go to the hospital because of severe drying, some people prescribing petrolatum.
Vaseline has a very sticky image.
Petrolatum itself can be easily purchased even at a drink store and the price is also cheap. Moisturizing effect is outstanding, but the stickiness is too severe to paint on the face.There are many people who only paint at night. Make it familiar to your skin in the condition that the moisture of the bath rising remains. Vaseline is oil so it plays water, but if you wipe off the moisture that you played lightly OK., the Moisturizing effect is outstanding as it keeps moisture on your skin if you are in the state that moisture remains.
You can also use it for atopy people and those with weak skin, babies. Who does not have a suitable moisturizing cream please try it once? Let's make beautiful eyes referring to the sagging countermeasure page under the eyes.I want to manage horny skin! Tell me the measure!
"Horny" is located on the outermost side of the skin. Horny is responsible for preventing adverse effects on the skin by external stimuli.
Is it an important barrier function of the skin?
Then, if the stratum corneum becomes a thick layer, is the functionality to protect the skin high?
However, when the surface skin weakens, it regenerates to new skin repeatedly. Old horny is called waste. If old horny matter collects on the skin surface, it causes unexpected skin troubles. There is rough skin such as acne, spot, rose etc. in the skin trouble. Before the symptoms become severe, skin care is needed. Therefore, we will introduce countermeasures against horny matter to people who care about old horny corners. Speaking of old horny, it is easy to collect elbow and heel, soles of feet etc. However, what we do this time is "Removing keratin from the face".
Take the old horn that accumulated in the face
"Skin becomes rough" "When the cosmetic and foundation's bad feelings bad" When it feels like this, there is a possibility that old horny skin remains on the surface of the facial skin. There are a number of ways to take old keratin remaining on the epidermis of the face, but the basis is facial cleansing every day.
It is recommended to wash your face with facial cleansing soap and facial cleanser with "AHA" included. AHA is "alpha hydroxy acid". It is mainly used for chemical peeling in cosmetic dermatology and aesthetics. It is also called "fruit acid" because it is contained a lot of apples and citrus fruits. It promotes the regeneration of the skin and has the effect of removing the old horn, so it has an effect on removing the keratin of the face.Although it is on the market even at drugstores and the like, it is good when there is no stimulation when choosing. Common peeling cosmetics are AHA products with 1 to 5% blending amount. About 5% is said to be good for rough skin such as acne. When choosing a cosmetic product of horny care, let's check the ingredients well.
Koji Enzyme
Enzyme's power also handles horny skin
If you leave your impression of the skin wrinkles it! Beauty method centering on moisturizing, What I keep in mind since I usually keep beauty is "moisturizing". While the problem of your skin is increasing year by year, the part you did not mind is getting worrisome. In the past, I was in trouble that your skin was Teka. However, in recent years, only the nose is made out, and the other facial parts are not moist at all. I am well aware of the feeling that the skin is dry when making up makeup. Spots and wrinkles are also increasing and as you go, it may be uneasy how it will be in 10 years, 20 years later.
I think that the cause of the most aging and easy-to-see is "wrinkles". If you keep your skin dry as it is, I think that the skin will slacken and wrinkles will increase steadily. So, I started to conscious of beauty, mainly on my own easy-to-remember moisture. As well as morning and evening plenty of
@Nelson123 I see you say to use petroleum jelly or vaseline, however even though this may be moisturizing it blocks your pores and can cause acne and black heads. Petroleum jelly is meant to keep moisture out that's why it's recommended for scrapes and burns and such.
Hey all,
I started doing the ketogenic diet and my skin has gotten much better ever since. Is this a coincidence or is there any connection between eating more fats and much less (if any) carbs in regards to the skin? I have not changed my cosmetics routine whatsoever.
I am also interested if anyone else on here is into keto (or at least paleo), cause I need some exercise guidance/tips, cause I can`t seem to get pass the feeling I need to do more cardio (treadmils, elliptical machines, bicycles...) but a lot of people are saying I sohul lift weights...thoughts?
Thanks.
Sincerely, Base
@Base23 I also want to try the ketogenic diet. Now you have convinced me that this needs to be done. I want to cleanse my body of harmful substances and balance my weight. Plus, I will improve the skin condition :) True, it looks good with Ellarium cosmetics https://ellarium.com/products/copy-of-pure-cleansing-gel It is based on natural ingredients and is perfect for me.