I think my cousin's cat is sick. What should I do?
@petlover001
Hi there PetLover... Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Cousin's cat.... Sounds like you have some decisions to make. Has your cousin left you a list of Phone numbers for the cats "Vet"? Or has your cousin left you instructions on what to do with the cat should something happen or arise? If so, I would follow whatever advice that she gave you or whatever instructions that she left with you.
Also, maybe you could call the Vet and they can advise you on what to do for the cat and if for some reason you can't get ahold of them, sometimes there are 24/hour Vet clinics/hospitals that you can call and reach out to as well.
If it were me and I had a pet left in my care, I'd follow the instructions that were give, and call the numbers that were left for me to continue to provide the care that they need. You would have to assume that your cousin would want you to do whatever is in the best interest of the cat while they are away.
Also, I am going to move your post to our "GENERAL SUPPORT" thread here in the Healthy Living Subcom where it will be a better fit! Good Luck and hope it all works out!!