🌿 How do you keep your weight in check — in a healthy, sustainable way? 🌿
Let’s talk about the little things that add up — not crash diets or pressure, but real-life habits that help us feel good in our bodies. 💪🍎✨
✅ Do you follow portion control?
✅ Do you walk daily, stay active, or track your meals?
✅ Maybe you’ve found a mindset shift that changed everything?
Share what works for you — and let’s learn from and support each other without judgment. Every body is different, and every effort matters. 💚
#HealthyLiving #BalancedNotPerfect #SustainableWellness
@gracefulPurple9181
✅ Do you follow portion control?….Yes I follow & incorporate portion control with my meals. I think it’s important to be mindful of what & how much is going into the body.
✅ Do you walk daily, stay active, or track your meals?…. Yes I do ALL of these things daily 7 days a week.. I go to the gym everyday and mix up my workouts each day to work different parts of my body in different ways. I also walk outdoors with my Furbaby each day throughout the week as much as we can... And I’m also a Dance & Fitness instructor so it all helps to pull it together for me and keep me on track with my personal goals. 👊🏼
✅ Maybe you’ve found a mindset shift that changed everything?….Yes I did have a mind shift years ago when I fell into health, wellness, & group fitness. I think it was a “mix” of personal things that pulled it all together for me however… But I’m so glad that it did. And also that I’m able to help pay it forward to others. My motto when it comes to Working out or activity, is to “Find something you Like & Enjoy & it will never feel like Work”! ~ 💃💪🏼👟🏋🏼♂️