Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One good I observed in me today is __________________

User Profile: courageousGrotto48
courageousGrotto48 November 11th, 2022

Write one good thing about yourself everyday in this thread to build your self confidence. Even on days when it's hard to see good in you ,come here and post something anything good about yourself, you are allowed to repeat the same good thing if u can't think of one.

134
User Profile: Marshmalow
Marshmalow December 28th, 2022

One good thing I have observed in me is to able to enjoy solitude. I'm finally at the point in my life where I just care about my opinions for myself. This feels like true freedom.

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 28th, 2022

@Marshmalow It really is quite liberating! Go you!💛

User Profile: Marshmalow
Marshmalow January 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thanks,😁

load more
load more
User Profile: LeafTheWeeb
LeafTheWeeb December 28th, 2022

@courageousGrotto48

passionate

User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity December 28th, 2022

@courageousGrotto48 This is a beautiful idea

One good thing about myself is that I always do my best to remain graceful yet firm when necessary

User Profile: resourcefulMirage2502
resourcefulMirage2502 December 28th, 2022

One good thing I’ve observed in me today is that I swept. I was productive.

User Profile: keertana
keertana December 28th, 2022

I m positive

User Profile: neonBlueberry1843
neonBlueberry1843 December 28th, 2022

I am doing a lot of inner work and trying to conquer my fears.

User Profile: PatienceImpatiens
PatienceImpatiens December 28th, 2022

Inner work is so challenging as is conquering fears♥️🫐🤟🏽💕🥰🦁love and courage🫐

User Profile: courageousGrotto48
courageousGrotto48 OP February 11th, 2023

@PatienceImpatiens You are a the supportive queen of 7 cups

User Profile: PatienceImpatiens
PatienceImpatiens February 11th, 2023

@courageousGrotto48 Oh dear Grotto, you are such a cutie and I love you!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Ravis889
Ravis889 January 7th, 2023

@courageousGrotto48

Finished memorizing a whole speech in under 2 hours and gave it perfectlyyyyyyyyyy Im really proud of my self lol

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 8th, 2023

@Ravis889 That is really awesome! So proud of you too!💛

load more
User Profile: ksmh03
ksmh03 January 8th, 2023

I handled a situation that i thought i needed to be okay and was able to be okay without it.

User Profile: kutless2k
kutless2k January 8th, 2023

@courageousGrotto48 always try to help at least one person feel good/better about themselves....wish more ppl would do that cuz then we'd have a way more happier world

User Profile: mylovelymompooja
mylovelymompooja January 8th, 2023

@courageousGrotto48

  • I am kind