Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your favorite song?

March 5th, 2023

Hello dear members, I spend a lot of time with you at 7 Cups and I would like to know more about you. One of the things that I would like to know the most is the song that you are passionate about, you love, it fascinates you, it amazes you, it leaves you stunned.

To do this, I encourage you to put your favorite song and other details by responding to this thread.

It would be in the following format:

a) Name of the song.

b) Author of the song.

c) When did you hear it for the first time?

d) Favorite part of the song.

e) Do you listen to it every day?

I'll be waiting for your answers :)

73
User Profile: Siminnsh
Siminnsh March 7th, 2023

These aren't the songs that i listen to all the time but thay mean a lot to me


Matilda by harry styles (English)


Vent'anni by måneskin (Italian)


Leaving and passing by by bomrani (Persian/Farsi)


To my youth by bol4 (Korean)





March 9th, 2023

@Siminnsh Wonderful song ❤️

load more
User Profile: chaaxxvi
chaaxxvi March 9th, 2023

@thisisanthony

it's beautiful soul by jesse mccartney. first heard it like more than 10 years ago when my mom got sick and she had to be remain in the hospital outside my city where we lived, and I had to traveled like hours just got to be that hospital. I heard this song so many times in the radio while on the road. fav part --> the intro!!

March 9th, 2023

@chaaxxvi Your comment is so beautiful ❤️

load more
User Profile: BeeFree82
BeeFree82 March 9th, 2023

@thisisanthony

It's actually 3 songs for me the first one is Eternal Flame by the Bangles it talks about the love of a couple and the ability to express their love for each other. The second one is It Must Have Been Love by Roxette the lyrics speak for themselves but the best part is the voice of the late singer. The third song is by Manowar and the song is Warriors of the World not so much the lyrics but the instrumental of the song will blow you away. I have a very eclectic taste in music but heavy metal is where my heart 💜❤️🙏❤️❤️ is.

March 9th, 2023

@BeeFree82 Is amazing you have 3 favorite songs!

User Profile: BeeFree82
BeeFree82 March 10th, 2023

@thisisanthony

I have so many more favorite songs that can't listen to them all. But here's two more but by the same artist. Cheap Trick the Flame I knew this song before Pixel dating a girl in 1988 when this song came out it was her favorite. The other song is Surrender before the same movie. Been a Cheap Trick fan since the early 80s. Let me know some of your favorite songs and I will listen to them. Rock on!!!!!!!

load more
load more
User Profile: Jamyz1992
Jamyz1992 March 10th, 2023

Metallica - One

March 10th, 2023

@Jamyz1992 I will listen you It! :)

User Profile: BeeFree82
BeeFree82 March 10th, 2023

@Jamyz1992

In my opinion one of their best songs.

load more
User Profile: Jamyz1992
Jamyz1992 March 10th, 2023

Metallica - One


March 10th, 2023

@Jamyz1992 You don't need to post twice. I received your first post ❤️

load more
User Profile: JuliaHey
JuliaHey March 10th, 2023

@thisisanthony

Fade into you by Mazzy Star (love all of her songs)

I think I heard it the first time on social media a few years ago.

I wanna hold the hand inside you

I wanna take the breath that's true

I listen to it at least once every week :)

I have a lot of favourites, but this is one that I've never gotten bored of over the years

March 10th, 2023

@JuliaHey :)

load more
User Profile: gregariousPapaya2856
gregariousPapaya2856 March 10th, 2023

@thisisanthony Yoshi City, by Yung Lean

March 10th, 2023

@gregariousPapaya2856 Sounds interesting, I will listen to it :)

load more
User Profile: NeonGlass
NeonGlass March 10th, 2023

@thisisanthony

Modify


Lemon demon

about 4 months ago

everything

yes i do

March 10th, 2023

@NeonGlass Good kind of music ❤️

load more
User Profile: HukThe1ST
HukThe1ST March 10th, 2023

Daylily - Unlock Mind