Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your favorite song?

March 5th, 2023

Hello dear members, I spend a lot of time with you at 7 Cups and I would like to know more about you. One of the things that I would like to know the most is the song that you are passionate about, you love, it fascinates you, it amazes you, it leaves you stunned.

To do this, I encourage you to put your favorite song and other details by responding to this thread.

It would be in the following format:

a) Name of the song.

b) Author of the song.

c) When did you hear it for the first time?

d) Favorite part of the song.

e) Do you listen to it every day?

I'll be waiting for your answers :)

73
User Profile: XDarkRoseX
XDarkRoseX March 5th, 2023

@thisisanthony

Hold on- chord overstreet

My friend (beth) played it on her phone when we had a depression episode in the hospital...

“Hold on, I still need you”

I listen to it minimum 2 times a day

1 reply
March 5th, 2023

@XDarkRoseX Nice song.

Thanks for participating :)

load more
User Profile: DarkerPlaces
DarkerPlaces March 5th, 2023

Beautiful by eminem

1 reply
March 5th, 2023

@DarkerPlaces I will listen to it :)

load more
User Profile: RavenclawFan
RavenclawFan March 5th, 2023

I don't really have one favorite, but I have three favs

"Dip" by Connor Price, "It's Never Me" by The Ries Brothers, and "American Idiot" by Green Day

5 replies
User Profile: RavenclawFan
RavenclawFan March 5th, 2023

@RavenclawFan

I heard all of these songs on someone else's playlist first

Yes mostly every day

2 replies
March 5th, 2023

@RavenclawFan Nice! Listening to music is so good, don't you think so?

March 6th, 2023

@RavenclawFan Good, good, goodddd.

Listening to music is so good

load more
March 5th, 2023

@RavenclawFan Good songs :)

March 6th, 2023

@RavenclawFan Nice music :)

load more
User Profile: JasmineFlower222
JasmineFlower222 March 5th, 2023

@thisisanthony

a) Name of the song. Autumn Leaves


b) Author of the song. Ed Sheeran


c) When did you hear it for the first time? Umm like a year ago I think


d) Favorite part of the song.

Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?

Float down

Like autumn leaves

Hush now

Close your eyes before the sleep

And you're miles away

And yesterday you were here with me


e) Do you listen to it every day? Yes I do

1 reply
March 5th, 2023

@JasmineFlower222 Jasmine, wonderful music :)

Thank you for your colaboration ❤️

load more
User Profile: gabriellaqx
gabriellaqx March 5th, 2023

The song that I would put on repeat every single day, week

month, year,, eternity. Is Skin by SIX.A.M

it gives me comfort, confidence

It opens up my soul to be myself, to begin loving myself more.


I would let the lirics speak:



Paint yourself a picture

Of what you wish you looked like

Maybe then they just might

Feel an ounce of your pain

Come into focus

Step out of the shadows

It's a losing battle

There's no need to be ashamed


'Cause they don't even know you

All they see is scars

They don't see the angel

Livin' in your heart

Let them find the real you

Buried deep within

Let them know with all you've got

That you are not your skin, oh, oh


When they start to judge you

Show them your true colors

And do onto others

As you'd have done to you

Just rise above this

Kill them with your kindness

Ignorance is blindness

They're the ones that stand to lose


'Cause they don't even know you

All they see is scars

They don't see the angel

Livin' in your heart

Let them find the real you

Buried deep within

Let them know with all you've got

That you are not your skin, oh

Well, they don't even know you

All they see is scars

They don't see the angel

Livin' in your heart

So let them find the real you

Buried deep within

Let them know with all you've got

That you are not, you are not your skin, oh, oh

1 reply
March 5th, 2023

@gabriellaqx It seems really really good!

I will listen without any doubt ❤️

load more
User Profile: Nomifordays
Nomifordays March 5th, 2023

@thisisanthony

one of my favorites rn is flower friend by b o b b i e!

when i first heard it it was not that long ago, maybe a few weeks ago and it was raining outside and i was in the car and i was listening to just a random sad playlist bc i was in a mood. it made me cry bc it reminds me of my mom but idk i still love it


my favorite part is : just protect me from those pesky weeds. i promise ill grow as tall as the tallest flower that youve ever seen.


i listen to it every night during my crying sessions

1 reply
March 6th, 2023

@Nomifordays Wow! Amanzing :)

load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing March 5th, 2023

carry on by fun. or blind spot by maddie zahm or step on me by maddie zahm or god and the government by leanna firestone (sorry i have lots of favorites), or you might not like her

carry on is a song from my childhood, ex's side i heard sitting outside in the rain watching my dogs play after a particualiry hard day, step on me i was on the couch and spotify was just like *new song* and same with god and the government , and you might not like her are the same rain day with the dogs lol, i was just vibing

my favorite part of each song

carry on( i wanna say the whole thing but mostly this part) - Though I've never been through *** like that

I've closed enough windows to know you can never look back

blind spot- you could break my hear and id say thank you, at least it means think of me in some virtue. i know it sounds reckless that i put myself in danger, rather let you hurt me than love another stranger

step on me - After dragging me through ***
I hope you fall in love with someone

god and the government- I'll paint the picket fence white, put up it myself
Say I can do it alone, you'll tell me you know but you'll still hel
p

you might not like her - Then you'll learn to let people have their opinions

And talk about your traumas and like the body you live in
Someday, you'll learn to keep your own secrets
Say you're doin' okay and really mean it

i listen to every single one of them at least once a day



1 reply
March 6th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319 Wow! It seems really good! I will listen to it.

load more
User Profile: creeperthecat
creeperthecat March 5th, 2023

@thisisanthony

This isn't my favourite song - I can't choose between them all! But this is a recent one I've enjoyed.

Lagtrain - inabakumori

It's made by a japanese person using a vocaloid. It's kind of bouncy, but with dark undertones, especially once you see the lyrics.

I think the main appeal of the song is the fact that the rhythm sounds a bit like a train, and also the way that it stops and starts.

2 replies
March 6th, 2023

@creeperthecat Your song is too unique. I will tell you something, I will listen :)

1 reply
User Profile: creeperthecat
creeperthecat March 7th, 2023

yeah i have fairly varied music tastes lol

load more
load more
User Profile: krisha28
krisha28 March 6th, 2023

@thisisanthony

a)Lae dooba

b)Sunidhi chauhan

c) 7 months back

d) Aisa kyu hota hai, tere jane ke baad lagta hai haaton main reh gaye tere haath

e) almost everyday

User Profile: sodasoda818
sodasoda818 March 6th, 2023

The answer will change depending on the day, ***, depending on the mood, but if I had to pick one right now, it's probably Leave Me by Anees.

1 reply
March 6th, 2023

@sodasoda818 I don't know that song but I'll listen to it

load more