Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A buddy

User Profile: Tharuka
Tharuka September 4th, 2022

Looking for a buddy for a new start motivate each other , positive thinking and achieve goals 🤗

5
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath September 6th, 2022

@Tharuka

That is really commendable ❤

What are your goals to begin this?

User Profile: marsman27
marsman27 October 12th, 2022

I am also looking for a friend. I want to start my life over and currently don't have anyone. Maybe we can be friends if you like.

User Profile: Lifeislikeaboxof
Lifeislikeaboxof October 12th, 2022

@Tharuka count me in!

User Profile: Lifeislikeaboxof
Lifeislikeaboxof October 12th, 2022

@Tharuka what are your goals and how are you going to go about them?

User Profile: contentedSummer3575
contentedSummer3575 October 12th, 2022

@Tharuka

That's a great start. I hope you are able to do that and keep yourself motivated yourself for your long term goals. If anh help needed I'm here