Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Accountability, support and motivation

User Profile: meamaximaculpa
meamaximaculpa July 20th, 2021

Hi, im looking for someone to keep in regular contact with who can help me get motivated and get out of a rut I have found myself in. Someone who can call me on my 💩 when I try to make ridiculous justifications for not doing what I need to, rather than having genuine reasons fo changing plans, which happens!

4
User Profile: thehateabove
thehateabove July 20th, 2021

Yo

User Profile: applemoses
applemoses July 25th, 2021

Hi
Is there someone who would be interested in the healthy living accountability program?

1 reply
User Profile: sillyMatcha
sillyMatcha August 1st, 2021

Hi, I’m down!!

load more
User Profile: meamaximaculpa
meamaximaculpa OP February 27th, 2022

Hi,

I managed to loose my post... it's not super easy to navigate on the phone!

I am still looking for someone, if anyone who posted is still happy to help, I would be grateful.