Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Buddy please? For mental, emotional, and physical health issues

User Profile: Victorya777
Victorya777 April 6th, 2017

I don't mind having more than one buddy if needed

Mental: Short attention span. Poor short term memory. Difficulty comprehending things.

**Just help me with reminders or something like "Did you remember to ___?" (just normal tasks and stuff)

Emotional: Depression. High stress. Codependency. Anxiety. Etc.

**Ask how I'm feeling or something

Physical: Weight loss and work out

**Just ask if I ate good food and if I did a work out that day

Help would be very much appreciated. And I can be a good person to talk to as well.

2
User Profile: ImHereForYou366
ImHereForYou366 April 7th, 2017

@Victorya777 I'd be happy to be your buddy!

User Profile: AnnRecherche
AnnRecherche April 10th, 2017

@Victorya777

I'd be happy to help you out and be your buddy. :) Shoot me a message any time. My inbox is always open. If I'm offline, I'll always reply as quickly as I can.