Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween sleep

User Profile: helpfulSnowflake9213
helpfulSnowflake9213 October 26th, 2023

Is it just me or whenever October comes around or the week before Halloween I can't sleep? I don't know but it's weird. I hope everyone has a great week before Halloween, and everyone knows what they're gonna be. I don't. Do any of you guys have ideas? Have a great day!


2
User Profile: PineapplePickles
PineapplePickles October 27th, 2023

@helpfulSnowflake9213 It's not just you; the excitement and anticipation of Halloween can sometimes make it challenging to sleep. As for costume ideas, consider what interests you most, whether it's a classic character, a pop culture reference, or something entirely unique. The key is to choose a costume that brings you joy and allows you to have a fantastic Halloween. Enjoy the week leading up to the holiday, and I hope you find the perfect costume for a spooktacular celebration! 🎃👻🍬

User Profile: Crystalocean1090
Crystalocean1090 November 23rd, 2023

@helpfulSnowflake9213

Same well I don't really ever sleep so