Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm looking for an accountability partner to lose weight.

User Profile: Mur2
Mur2 December 10th, 2019

Basically I want someone to help me in losing weight by tracking my progress and reminding me constantly I can do it and talk about workout and diet with me.

It can be anyone motivated and driven enough to do it for me (a complete stranger).

17
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean January 4th, 2020

@Mur2

Hello there Happy New Year

I'm Ocean the community subcom leader~ Just checking in with you to see how you are doing in your Healthy Living goals? I see that you were looking for a partner, and was hopeful that somebody would respond to that request... But I know this time of year can be challenging to stay on track with things, and people tend to get a little busier!

Bascially how are you doing with your goals? And are you still looking for someone to support you? I would happy to reach out and go over your goals and plans with you and see where we can go from there!

If interested, please feel free to message me any time!

User Profile: Mur2
Mur2 OP February 4th, 2020

@PoliteOcean hey man, that guy above isn't replying so let's get started together

load more
User Profile: Zulegirl
Zulegirl February 4th, 2020

@Mur2

I am in the same deal too..let me know if you want to work on this together

User Profile: Mur2
Mur2 OP February 5th, 2020

Sure let's get started!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean February 6th, 2020

@Mur2

Hey there! Looks like @Zulegirl above would be happy to help you and get started! That is awesome!...

You can still however always feel free to message me if you have any questions!

User Profile: Zulegirl
Zulegirl February 6th, 2020

@Mur2

Awesome!! When do you want to talk?

User Profile: Mur2
Mur2 OP February 7th, 2020

@Zulegirl the question is how do we communicate with each other... I'm ready to talk whenever you are ready

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Mur2TheListener
Mur2TheListener February 22nd, 2020

I made an listener account here, so browse for me as a listener and we can talk together to lose some weight

User Profile: daughterofSunshine
daughterofSunshine February 24th, 2020

@Mur2TheListener sure I will !

load more
User Profile: DancerGirl321
DancerGirl321 March 21st, 2020

Could I be your partner? I really want to lose weight, a lot, Im just so fat :( @Mur2