Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for a buddy

User Profile: littlePear7522
littlePear7522 June 17th, 2022

Hi there, I am currently trying to get healthy (both physically and mentally) and I would love a buddy to keep each other focused and on track. I am 23 years old and currently in Uni :)

3
User Profile: smolkuma
smolkuma June 17th, 2022

Hi hi! It sounds like we have similar goals to getting ourselves in some healthier space. What kinds of things are you finding to be helpful so far for getting you closer to your health goals?

1 reply
User Profile: littlePear7522
littlePear7522 OP June 17th, 2022

Hi! Thanks for replying 🙂. I have started going for a walk in the morning (as soon as I wake up) to get some fresh air. I try to go for an hour. And I am watching what I eat and trying to make better choices. I also make use of the mufitnesspal app to track calories. I find it quite hard to cook all my meals since I feel quite tired by the end of my day, and it's so easy to just order take out, but I haven't ordered in over 2 weeks and I'm hoping to keep it going!

What about you? Any advice or tips to share?

load more
User Profile: Kaya773
Kaya773 June 17th, 2022

@littlePear7522 good luck :)