Looking for a buddy
Hey everyone! I'm Yasmine, 21 yo.
I'm looking for a female buddy so we can make sport and walk together, talking about the habits we wanna change or replace, talk about how we are feeling and what we can do to feel better.
I'm currently fighting depression, so I struggle to make new healthy habits, but I'm sure that together we can make it easier!
@Mawyela
Hey Yasmine! Nice to meet you! I'm glad you're here. How are you liking being on Cups so far?
I love that you're wanting to chat to others about habits and feelings! Just a reminder that we are not able to have any offsite contact with anyone on Cups so you won't be able to do any sports or walk with any members/listeners! But they would be there in spirit! What sports do you currently participate in?
I'm sorry to hear that you're fighting depression. That sounds super hard. But great job for pushing through and wanting to get out and explore. Thats really awesome.
I do just want to let you know that we do also have a Depression Sub Community that you may be able to chat to other people who are experiencing similar to you
I look forward to hearing back from you soon